Tutoring in Rhodes - $25-35/hr, UAI 100 (1 Viewer)

yc0606

HSC
I'm a pleasant, conscientious, hard-working female looking for a little extra work as a private tutor in Rhodes.

Experience: I have over seven years of experience tutoring various subjects at all levels - English, maths, chemistry, physics, science etc etc. Five of those years was at a coaching college, but I've also been employed many times over as a private tutor in students' homes.

About myself: I graduated high school with a UAI of 100, then went on to complete a medical degree and am now working as a doctor. During the last couple of years, I took a hiatus from tutoring order to concentrate on my own studies. However, I would like to start up again with just one or two students. This probably sounds like a step backwards, but suffice to say I am a little hard up financially and doctoring is not particularly well paid, at least as an intern!

What I can do for you:
- Supplement classroom teaching
- Supplement coaching college teaching
- Teach new topics in advance of the curriculum
- Help prepare for Selective Schools Test/School Certificate/Higher School Certificate
- Study tips and exam techniques

Drop me an email and let me know what year/subject you are interested in, and we can go from there. I am not particularly desperate for work, so can promise to be candid if I feel that I cannot offer you the type of teaching that I would want to receive. I charge a very reasonable $25 to $35 per hour.

yc0606@aim.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)