Two and A Half Men. (1 Viewer)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Just a quick question, when the last episode was shown a few weeks ago, they said it was the last show. What I want to know is did they mean ever (i.e. that it has been cancelled) or just that it was the last episode for the season:)?

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
No, dont worry - its still well and truly alive, and doing very well - that was the season final...it had to end SOMETIME! :)

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Thanks Silverstone, I thought you would know:). The last episode didn't seem like a season finale though, there was no real cliff hanger, although it is probably hard to have a cliffhanger in a comedy:).

Silverstone

Obey, The Law.
HSC
Merethrond said:
Thanks Silverstone, I thought you would know:). The last episode didn't seem like a season finale though, there was no real cliff hanger, although it is probably hard to have a cliffhanger in a comedy:).
Are you kidding? The sort of cliffhangers that Friends had - my god! Nearly sent countries in TURMOIL!

What eppy was the final for 2-1/2 Men anyway? I saw it, just cant remember that well.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Silverstone said:
Are you kidding? The sort of cliffhangers that Friends had - my god! Nearly sent countries in TURMOIL!
Haha, but Friends is special:).

Silverstone said:
What eppy was the final for 2-1/2 Men anyway? I saw it, just cant remember that well.
It was the one where Charlie was getting a Vasectomy:D.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
two and a half men is the coolest show.

i love the episode when charlie turns the single's women group against judith ahahaah best manipulator ever!

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Yeah, it is one of my favourite televisions shows:). I probably wouldn't watch the show if Alan wasn't in it though, he makes the show:D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)