• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

u know of any JOBS? (1 Viewer)

ugly14

G0Ldën MëMbër
HSC
hi
im desperalty looking for a job around Bankstown and the canterbury area...anyone know if theres any jobs being advertised? i've looked everywhere and no luck. :"(
i want :
a job for the holidays
part time/casual
no previous experience
any industry (prefer retail)

pleaze ppl.......help me out and i'll love u forever ;)
thanx

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Sorry I don't know much about your area but try checking your local paper, or just visit some of the smaller shops in your area (ie. not chain stores like KMart, DJs, etc.. but things like cornershops, small food shops, etc..) and ask them?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
ugly14 said:
hi
im desperalty looking for a job around Bankstown and the canterbury area...anyone know if theres any jobs being advertised? i've looked everywhere and no luck. :"(
i want :
a job for the holidays
part time/casual
no previous experience
any industry (prefer retail)

pleaze ppl.......help me out and i'll love u forever ;)
thanx

im sure the fact that you'll give people your love forever will lure them into finding you a job :p

hehe, anyhow, what area are you in? have you looked for jobs? go to your nearest shopping centre, go to lots of shops, ask for vacancies and hand in a good resume. also look into your local newspaper, they always have jobs (eg. blacktown sun, the advocate etc...)

Skittled

What did the crab do?
HSC
Christmas Retail casuals are a good way into retail, from what I've seen...but they tend to be hired/interviewed in august/september/october, depending how organised the business is.

Keep your eye out for temp jobs, too, for people going on holidays after christmas...

Good Luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)