u reackon i should complain?.. (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Well although im coming first for ITS in my year im nost satisfied with the teaching there is no qualified teachers who know anything
they mark out tets based on an answer sheet given
and get this its marked by a librarian who is not qualified or isnt a teacher except a librarian

am i angry or fruious

this was the funniest question

wat controls the page margins when printing:

A) the pinrter driver

b) the printer driver and application

c) the printer driver, app and printer port

d) the app

the answer was C lol!!
its b !!.. who the fuck doesnt know that

man fucking idiots ...

wtf does the printer port do with margins all it does is transfer and recive the data being processed

You wanna complain about teachers?!
I got a chem teacher this year (she's new) who has never taught high school kids let alone the hsc course (yes, she was a primary school teacher)-- hence, i learnt NOTHING in chemistry from her this year
i got a new bio teacher this year, who spends half the time in class at prayer, the other half DISCUSSING THE MORAL ISSUES IN THE PRAYER AND IN THE WORLD
i have probably written one sentence of work for bio this year in my book (if i'm lucky)
My SOR teacher forgets to come to class (we're a school on two campuses and she works on the other) and so we sit there doing nothing in class
that's three of my subjects gone, seven units out of twelve
if anyone complains it should be me

SPX

My business and eco teacher comes 20 minutes late to class and we talk about soccer in th whole period.
SOR teacher can't teach!
English teacher thinks he is better than us all and never answers our qns so we work by ourselves.
Ipt teacher is always half hour late to class.

So there you go!

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
If you're one of the students that is just about to sit for the HSC exams, Winston, it's too late to complain about that sort of thing.

If you're just going into Year 12, I'd certainly (at least casually) speak to someone (e.g. year coordinator or student advisor) about it.

Originally posted by Lazarus
If you're one of the students that is just about to sit for the HSC exams, Winston, it's too late to complain about that sort of thing.

If you're just going into Year 12, I'd certainly (at least casually) speak to someone (e.g. year coordinator or student advisor) about it.
At the beginning of the year, we gave our chem teacher hell!
And finally, the year co-ordinator was told, and he came along with the science co-ordinator to have a chat to our class-- we were all given the opportunity to explain to her why we didnt like her, and why we wanted another teacher. Ironically, no one complained (except a couple of STUPID things) and so nothing happened
I guess my point is this
Winston--if you ARE to complain, make sure you follow it through, if you leave it and say "maybe it'll get better" just remember, that it WONT get better unless you DO talk to someone about it
because the teacher's don't know what they're doing wrong
(I regret not speaking up at the time now..)

Jellymonsta

Originally posted by Winston
Well although im coming first for ITS in my year im nost satisfied with the teaching there is no qualified teachers who know anything
they mark out tets based on an answer sheet given
and get this its marked by a librarian who is not qualified or isnt a teacher except a librarian
i had the same thing for y11 maths... we werent taught jack. when we realised how insufficient his teaching was, we complained. and nothing happened. so we wound up just giving the teacher hell (all his classes did actually), and he resigned. i felt badly about it for awhile, but he should never have been allowed to teach at the level he was, because he couldnt explain anything beyond a y8 level.
dont complain, it never goes anywhere. take matters into your own hands :D

but if u are about to do ur exams, and the whole class does poorly (beyond what is expected), i think there is an appeals process you can take... you'd have to look that up if thats the case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)