uac - 9 course limit (1 Viewer)

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Hey, when they say that you can only choose nine course preferences (for uac), then does that mean that you can choose 9 courses for each uni, or nine courses overall.

coz, if it's the latter, then i think that sucks, coz i want to apply for, like, 20 courses.... >_>"​

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
darn. :mad1:

oh well.... now i must resign myself to removing the less worthy courses from my list... *sighs*

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
yeh it's 9 courses overall. If you are unsure now about course preferences that you want just put in some that you are interested in - remember you can change it as much as you like. Then as it gets closer to the cutoff (start of jan) you should have more of an idea of what you want to do (also you will know your uai) and you should be able to narrow your preferences down to the one you want most and the rest in order (a total of 9).
oh. so we can still change our preferences once we get our uai? yay! :) i think i shall do that. indeed, what FUN i shall have.

but it (9 course limit) still sucks anyhoo. uac ftl. :mad1:

actually, WHY do they have a NINE course limit????? why not more??? :confused:

Season

HSC
How could you want more then 9 choices???

I can see your mind going

okay I have a ... plan a, plan b, plan c, plan d, plan e, plan f, plan g, plan h, and plan i

As if they'll ALL fail you...

But if you do really want more, apply in different states, because that does give you extra 9 choices.... I'm apply for med at every single institution I have to register not only for UAC, but for VTAC, SATAC, and QTAC, its a huge pain. Additionally I'm applying for Access, so I also have to do that for every state... *kills stupid system*

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Season said:
How could you want more then 9 choices???

I can see your mind going

okay I have a ... plan a, plan b, plan c, plan d, plan e, plan f, plan g, plan h, and plan i

As if they'll ALL fail you...

But if you do really want more, apply in different states, because that does give you extra 9 choices.... I'm apply for med at every single institution I have to register not only for UAC, but for VTAC, SATAC, and QTAC, its a huge pain. Additionally I'm applying for Access, so I also have to do that for every state... *kills stupid system*
well, i'm applying for med in 3 unis and vet sci in one uni. so that's four places gone and only five left. and i also want to apply for psychology in several unis for csp as well as dfee. And, no psych is not really a back up plan, because i am genuinely interested in doing it. So, the main reason i want to apply to more than 9 courses is because i'm applying for csp and dfee.

Last edited:

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
hang on , when they say 9 preferences.
is that just 9 UAC preferences ? or does it include like QTAC and VTAC as well ?

like you know .. do interstate ones count into the 9-course-limit?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
xclusv2bhung said:
like you know .. do interstate ones count into the 9-course-limit?
Nope. QTAC and VTAC are entirely separate and require separate applications.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)