UAC application number (1 Viewer)

super.muppy

HSC
'2009 NSW HSC applicants If your Board of Studies student number has eight digits, your UAC application number will have an extra 1 in front of it. If your student number has seven digits, your UAC application number has 10 in front of it.'

That was from the UAC website but does that still apply for 2010 year 12's or what? And by board of studies student number do they mean the number on ur school cert?

Makdadddy

makdaddy.net
HSC
'2009 NSW HSC applicantsAnd by board of studies student number do they mean the number on ur school cert?
Yeah, that's the one. Mine is 8 digits. Haven't got my UAC though... don't think anyone has? :S

super.muppy

HSC
anyone, any clue? How are we meant to apply for scholarships when we don't know our numbers?

Makdadddy

makdaddy.net
HSC
The website says you get your UAC number/pin when you apply through UAC. You can't apply through UAC now, not until early August. For scholarships, you just leave it blank. glhf

Makdadddy

makdaddy.net
HSC
any idea when? btw don't they need to check up on our preferences etc so we can't leave it blamk can we?
Damn foo', how many times do I have to tell you? Do you read my posts? You get it early August. Call up the damn Uni if you're so worried, you obviously don't take the advice you get on here seriously, so stop wasting everyone's time. They will tell you to just leave it blank!

Last edited:

Kralex

HSC
You have to defeat the mystical dragon on level 2 to get it. You can't defeat the dragon without the fire blade.

You can only get the fire blade once you've conquered the endless maze of iron.

Good luck brave warrior! Your efforts will be justly rewarded with the UAC number you seek!

probably best to not skip over makdaddy's posts

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)