UAC Application... wtf?? (2 Viewers)

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO JUST REALISED THAT UAC ONLY GIVES YOU 5 COURSES TO APPLY FOR?? fam what if i wanna apply for more... wtf do i do?? does anyone else think that 5 is too little?

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
yep ur right... except it kinda backfires if u don't even get into ur backup options

dav53521

HSC
UAC does have multiple offer rounds so you're only locked into 5 preferences for only one round. So if you truly feel like it before the next course preference deadline you can change all 5 preferences to entirely new ones.

Last edited:

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
UAC does have multiple offer rounds so you're only locked into 5 preferences for only one round. So if you truly feel like it before the next course preference deadline you can change all 5 preferences to entirely new ones.
how long does round 1 go for?

carrotsss

HSC
tbh I thought it wasn’t much but once you organise things and sort by ATAR requirements etc. you kinda realise that 5 is plenty, you’re only going to get one offer anyway and you don’t have to preference unis that have direct early entry

nsw..wollongong

😍😍
HSC
tbh I thought it wasn’t much but once you organise things and sort by ATAR requirements etc. you kinda realise that 5 is plenty
tru tru but my problem is that i wanna go for med and dentistry (so prolly bach or med sci or oral health) and they have limited placements (esp for oral health),, so i kinda have to pick n choose which unis to apply for in terms of med sci

dav53521

HSC
tru tru but my problem is that i wanna go for med and dentistry (so prolly bach or med sci or oral health) and they have limited placements (esp for oral health),, so i kinda have to pick n choose which unis to apply for in terms of med sci
You can always change your preferences up to the course preference deadline (which is one day after release of ATARs) so you do have a bit of time to pick which courses you have the best chance at so I don't think the 5 course limit will be too much of an issue for you. Plus there is always early entry which can take some pressure off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)