UAC Letter - Codes (1 Viewer)

MiKeY

HSC
Hey guys.

On my UAC letter I got an O for my first preference, and all the rest of my preferences had a H.

My friend however, got an O for his first pref, and then got B for a few of his other preferences.

Does the B mean you didn't get a high enough UAI for the course? And, does the H mean you would have gotten an offer if it was say ur first preference?

:confused:

^___^
HSC
from the back of the letter
B= ur achievement in ur qualifications in not sufficient to enable n offer to be made to you in this competiotve course. If you wish to upgrade your qualifications for admission to this course or another institution's course in the future, contact the relevant institutions and discuss pathways. Check UAC 04 Guide or contact the site for contact details

well..u got O, so thats a good start, so this mean u got offered..u only get 1 O in ur whole letter...

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
o = you had an offer for this course
h = you have not been onsidered for this course as you have been made an offer in another hecs based course higher in your list of prefs..

read the back on the sheet for all the alphabet codes.

MiKeY

HSC
:rolleyes: OK Well it looks like none of you understood the point of my post. lol

Why didn't I get a B for my second preference (which had a UAI of 99+, with my UAI being 94)?
My friend got his first preference, yet he still had a B for his second preference? And then a H for his third? :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)