• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UAC number` (1 Viewer)

dumarab

HSC
i asked my careers advisor whats my UAC number, however in the scholarship application it says i need to send in the form by june? Can anyone tell me whats going on?

Peartie

HSC
isnt your UAC number just ur student number with an extra number in front of it (mine had an extra one)....when do you apply through UAC....as soon as you put in your application through them you get the number....

dumarab

HSC
question again

i asked my careers advisor whats my UAC number but he said they are out in August, however in the scholarship application it says i need to send in the form by june? Can anyone tell me whats going on?

X

xeuyrawp

Yeah, again with the whole nonsense thing.

I assume you want to say: 'I need to put my UAC number on my scholarship applications, however I won't have it by their due date'?

In which case, you obviously need to contact either a) UAC to see whether you can get the number early, and give them your reason, or b) the institution to which you're applying for the scholarship.

Pretty straightforward, imo. I wouldn't trust anybody on the blogosphere with this info anyway, so I'm sure you would have double-checked, and thus made your whole thread pointless.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)