Uac Pin (1 Viewer)

T

Troy2287

My school has recently handed out our BOS PINs, but we havn't yet received our UAC pins...As UAC applications opened yesterday, I want to get my PIN and apply asap. I don't know where to get it from though...anyone know, or in the same position?

soap~

Legal Eagle
HSC
well mine came in the mail (yesterday) as well so quite possibly.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Troy2287 said:
My school has recently handed out our BOS PINs, but we havn't yet received our UAC pins...As UAC applications opened yesterday, I want to get my PIN and apply asap. I don't know where to get it from though...anyone know, or in the same position?
It will get mailed out as UAC has nothing to do with the schools. Applying ASAP doesn't matter as well as long as you apply within the dates, but I guess if your sure on what you want then go for it. :)

karnage

HSC
Check your mailbox. I wouldn't worry too much about getting it at this very moment. Its not like the UAC applications are first in best dressed or anything.

hon1hon2hon3

HSC
mm , one quick question :D i got mine too , but when i apply it online , they charge fees . . i thought its free ? i asked my sister too , she said when she did her HSC it dosent cost any thing . UAC pin , is just a number for you to go online and check for you UAI yeah ? sorry :D i dont know any thing lol . . .

hon1hon2hon3

HSC
My sister finished her HSC at 2005. Soo that UAC pin , is used for applying for University . . . sooo its like , places where u check did u get an offer for a course or not ? then it should be nessesarary to apply for it then. Does every one also have to apply it ? But my sister said , went she did her HSC she didnt have to pay for anything at all.

Sorry for my bad grammer, puntuation etc etc. Thx for helping :D

hon1hon2hon3

HSC
Thank you soo much :D Your awesome ! Now i get it , i will apply for it then :D

One irrelevant note: almost finished my trial :D 2 more subject to go , physics and 3 unit maths. I wonder how i went in all the test before. . . i am already afraid that i didnt went well already lol . . . Weeeee. aiming for 95.5 uai seems like such an "unreachable" goal for meh:mad: I am back to study my worst subject physics now :read: :read: :read: .

Once again thx :D ya helped a lot :rolleyes:

danz90

HSC
Without Wings said:
You will use your UAC Pin on Thursday 18 December 2008 to access your UAI.
lol I get my UAI on my birthday... :hammer:

got my UAC PIN in the mail today.

HSC
i am an accelerated student-im in year 11 completing one subject for year 12 this year-and received my UAC pin(although i don't need one yet) yesterday in the mail. id say if you dont get it by monday afternoon, that you should call up and check.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
I got mine yesterday, too i have to figure out my preferences first before i apply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)