uac (srs) offer q (1 Viewer)

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
hey all, i have an offer from UAC (SRS go brrrrr, it's pretty much unconditional since i've finished hsc exams) that i got today, should i accept it? i'm kinda worried cos my offer email says the offer can 'lapse' if i don't do anything about it. while it's a course that i would like to keep as a backup, it's far from being the course and the uni i want to take and go to (and i'm pretty sure i am able to get into the course and uni i want anyway hopefully once the ATARs come out), so i'm kinda worried that if i do something wrong i might accidentally be enrolled and i don't want that to happen. what should i do?

nsw..wollongong

HSC
just accept everything then decline the ones u don't want later, if u accept it then u can remove it from ur preferences. ull know ur enrolling when ur setting up ur timetable and whatnot, that's what u don't wanna do right now.

Bob99

temporarylol hater
HSC
just accept everything then decline the ones u don't want later, if u accept it then u can remove it from ur preferences. ull know ur enrolling when ur setting up ur timetable and whatnot, that's what u don't wanna do right now.
you dont even need to decline it after accepting
i accpeted all my offers and just forgot about it after getting into unsw
only took about 8 months until the other unis stopped sending me emails.

but yea as @nsw..wollongong said, you'll know if you're enrolling when the forms you complete ask you for your identity and whatnot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)