**UAI 100. State-ranked 2/3/4 Unit Maths Tutor. Very Good Looking** (1 Viewer)

kave

HSC
Hey guys I'm Kaivan.

I graduated from Sydney Boys High School in 2006 as Dux, with a UAI 100. I'm currently studying Medicine at UNSW.

I'm offering Mathematics tutoring at $30 an hour (negotiable).

I have 4 years of solid experience in tutoring all levels of high school maths, ranging from Year 9 all the way to HSC Extension 2 (4 unit).

I've tutored 23 students one-on-one for maths since my results came out end of 2006. They've been from schools like Sydney Girls and Sydney Boys High (most of them), St George Girls, Sydney Tech, Sydney Grammar, The Kings School, OLSH Kensington, Manly Selective Campus, and East Hills Boys Technology High School.

I also conducted the Mathematics and Mathematics Extension 1 sessions at the HSC Intensive Training Summit (see here http://www.intensivesummit.com.au/) twice in 2008, with 40-50 students per session.

My Mathematics Credentials:

Mathematics (2U) 2005 - 99 (10TH in the STATE) (verify here http://boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/ebo...NC_2005_12.php)

Mathematic Extension 1 (3U) 2006 - 99

Mathematic Extension 2 (4U) 2006 - 99

My 4 years experience in tutoring maths has meant that I not only know all the theory and topics extremely comprehensively, but have also developed the ability to communicate all this to students in easy to understand language, and in a way that will help you remember and consolidate what I teach you.

I generally assess your strengths and weakness within the first few lessons to get an idea of how to conduct the lessons. I then tailor the lessons accordingly, but also taking into account what you want to get out of them. If you need to learn a topic from scratch I can do that from the extremely thorough and comprehensive notes I've developed since my high school years. If you need to practise what you've already covered and to pick up handy tips and tricks to make your solutions more elegant and quicker I can also help you with that.

I also set homework regularly to help you revise what we've covered and then mark it to ensure that you set out your solutions appropriately to maximise your marks.

Furthermore, I have an enormous supply of hundreds of past papers and trials for year 11 and year 12 to share, which are obviously heaps useful for revision and practice.

And you can always contact me via phone or email or MSN messenger if you're having problems with anything and I guarantee a response within 24 hours.

Finally if you want to do Medicine or Dentistry I've got tonnes of UMAT and Interview prep material from courses like Medentry, AMEPP, and Icarus that I'd be happy to share.

And of course, I am very good looking...

Please email me at dabeast04@hotmail.com if interested, or call/text me on 0421 180 537, or post here.

Last edited:

kp888

Premium Member
HSC
Bump! for your super results
Good luck Kaivan =]

-bubble-

HSC
I like the good looking bit most XD

All the best!:spin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)