• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UAI estimater open source project? (1 Viewer)

santaslayer

HSC
Open source project yes, open source software, no. :p

That will be dependent upon Lazarus, yours and others willingness to reveal information. LoLz. :)

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
santaslayer said:
Open source project yes, open source software, no. :p

That will be dependent upon Lazarus, yours and others willingness to reveal information. LoLz. :)
i'm sure none of the data in SAM is sensitive personal data. Even so, the software can be done so that it is all agregated in the final product.

Last edited:

santaslayer

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
i'm sure none of the data in SAM is sensitive personal data. Even so, the software can be done so that it is all agregated in the final product.
Yes that too. :)

I was also referring to the willingness of people to share their calculating methodologies to others. I'm sure estimated outcomes are fairly similar but the way certain people go about calculating may be very different. Yes?

Anyway, the idea would be very successful if great nerdy minds were brought together to create a sooper dooper UAI guesstimater.

Don't forget to charge for such immense effort. You can give me 10% of your profits though, since I suggested a fee be applicable. :p

jm1234567890

Premium Member
HSC
santaslayer said:
Yes that too. :)

I was also referring to the willingness of people to share their calculating methodologies to others. I'm sure estimated outcomes are fairly similar but the way certain people go about calculating may be very different. Yes?

Anyway, the idea would be very successful if great nerdy minds were brought together to create a sooper dooper UAI guesstimater.

Don't forget to charge for such immense effort. You can give me 10% of your profits though, since I suggested a fee be applicable. :p
lol....

the idea of open source is so that different ideas can be combined at the benefit of everyone.

freedom of software.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)