my subjects are :
English Standard
Chemistry
Physic
Biology
Mathmatics

With these 5 subjects, and good assessment marks
can i get UAI over 98? < that's of course if i study and try hard^^ >

If you like fail some of your assessment tasks.. 90+ UAI is impossible???

help please

P

pLuvia

You can get any UAI even 100 with any combination of subjects

Just focus on actually studying hard and stop worrying about what your UAI cap is, because you can get 100 if you do well no matter what anyone says. Although, what may be capped is some subjects but the capped marks are still quite high

Good luck :)

wyho

HSC
N/A
never worry about your uai during hsc!,, just focuss!!! cos mani people i know suffered becos of this!! including mee!!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
If someone had said no would you not try as hard. The point is you will try your best in your HSC the best way you know how and then you will achieve the UAI you deserve, which you must be content with - anything is possible if you put your mind to it.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
yeap!
doesn't matter what subjects you do it's a matter of putting the effort in to what you do that counts....if you don't your loss

if you fail or do poorly in an assessment doesn't mean you cant get above 90, but i guess it also depends on the weight of the assessment...

jaaaaay

HSC
what subjects you do doesn't really matter... u can still get 100 uai... xD

its just with subjects like 4U maths, if you get good, its REALLY REALLY good... while if you get good in biology or something, it's just 'good'... lol...

kony

HSC
pLuvia said:
You can get any UAI even 100 with any combination of subjects

Just focus on actually studying hard and stop worrying about what your UAI cap is, because you can get 100 if you do well no matter what anyone says. Although, what may be capped is some subjects but the capped marks are still quite high

Good luck :)
aren't general maths and standard english both capped at around 92 or 93??

that means you can't get 100 uai if you do both of those esp if you do other capped subjects. but yeah i agree, subject selection shouldn't be based on capping or scaling, but rather what you're good at, enjoy doing, and are willing to put effort into.

Beege

HSC
general maths is not capped as i've seen some people with HSC marks of 95-96 for general maths

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)