Uh oh... (1 Viewer)

Rose_Punk

HSC
i have my half yearly exams coming up at the end of the week, and i havent studied! is there any 'miracle' tips or pointers that i can use? or is it a 'you idiot you should have studied' kinda situation? :( :( :(

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
this is an "you're an idiot, you should have studied situation" but it doesnt mean I can't offer "miracle" advice ;)

since time is you're enemy and you are desperate, I will say one word: "excel". This is the only situation that you would rely on Excel i reckon. Also do quick short questions for each subject. No time to write practice essays or any of that stuff. Good Luck :)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
One word: Cram
It should be avoided at all costs. but seriously it is underrated as a technique

wetten

long hrs.
yeah i'll agree there, excel can be a hero sometimes.
But don't use excel alone when you do have the time to put the study in. It can be too general sometimes, especially the earlier ones.

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
This is the pray you have a photographic memory situation and briefly revise everything you can situation or just realise it is yr 11 and it isnt worth anything ;)

Last edited:

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by Xayma
or just realise it is yr 11 and it isnt worth anything ;)
thats the best advice i think

i had that mindset in my yr 11. night b4 exams, i was still tryna learn my hsc shit. well anyway, i tend to perform better when i don't care for some reason heh

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
What does that famous poem say....?
"whatever you can do,
do it now"....gah...the rest of it seems to have slipped my mind, fell out and is lost to me at the moment. When i find it i'll tell you;)

Why wait till tommorow? Start now...feign off sleep for the moment and get to it! Being the gluttons that we are, we are more likely then not oversleeped...cut those excess sleep rates down and get studying!

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
CRAM get all the basics and test urself and friends on everything!

argh thats what I did but if its english then ur screwed

fi_babezy

Stealing is Looking
HSC
!!!common....be positive "ur screwed"....that's just a mindset, there's always as much room for success as there is for failure.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
ok think of it like this then
be positive, if u get a shitty mark then ur screwed. Try better next time...if ur in HSC year then and the mark is assessed THEN ur screwed.

sweet surrender

Originally posted by fi_babezy
!!!common....be positive "ur screwed"....that's just a mindset, there's always as much room for success as there is for failure.
wheres the aussie battler in u, nows it time to come out and beat the odds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)