• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UK A level and Diploma any use for Uni ? (1 Viewer)

jbor

HSC
N/A
Hi ,

Wondering if anyone has any links , sites , general info in relation to accessing Uni in NSW using UK A level and HND's (full time Diploma-3 years) ? Have contacted various Uni's but heard nothing back from them yet.

I wont be an international student as I have residency. Even general info would be great to try and gauge what UAI range I would fall closest to.
TIA
J.

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
I'm not sure, but let us know how you go.. I'm sure there's lots of peoples (me included) who are interested in something like that (or vice versa like us going to the UK)

SJ

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
jbor said:
Hi ,

Wondering if anyone has any links , sites , general info in relation to accessing Uni in NSW using UK A level and HND's (full time Diploma-3 years) ? Have contacted various Uni's but heard nothing back from them yet.

I wont be an international student as I have residency. Even general info would be great to try and gauge what UAI range I would fall closest to.
TIA
J.
hello,
this UAC page says you should contact the institution directly to discuss your admission. i think you would get a quicker response if you direct your enquiry to the specific faculty/department to which you seek admission, especially in person or by telephone.

regards,
frig.

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
Yeah ringing up the admissions officer/dean of the relevant faculty would be best bet.

jbor

HSC
N/A
PrincessSJ said:
I'm not sure, but let us know how you go.. I'm sure there's lots of peoples (me included) who are interested in something like that (or vice versa like us going to the UK)

SJ
Found this link may be useful.
It gives a cross link of Aus high school results to A levels

Equivalents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)