UMAT + Interview tutoring (1 Viewer)

crona7do

HSC
Hey guys, my name is Yash and I'm offering UMAT and interview training for those who are interested in getting into Med/Dentistry.

Just a bit about myself, I got a 93 percentile in the UMAT with my highest score being a 63 in section 1. I also performed well in Sections 2 and 3, obtaining a 60 in both of them.

My scores gave me interviews at UNCLE, UNSW, UWS, Adelaide, Western Australia and though I didn't apply for Monash, I would've gotten an interview there as well.

In the end, I got unbonded offers from UQ, UNSW, UWS, Adelaide and Western Australia. I chose UWS simply because it was a 5 year program as opposed to a 6/7year program some of the other universities had. (I took off UNCLE from my uac choices to accomodate a choice for a co-op engi scholarship, but I'm fairly certain I would've got an interview there as well)

I believe it was essential to get the interview practise really early and I started during the Easter break last year. I did a lot of intensive interview training and really managed to develop a skill for interviews, having been also interviewed and selected for Co-op scholarships at UNSW and for a cadetship worth 100k over the course of 5 years at Energy Australia. Not to mention, I also got offers to do med.

The med interviews require some sort of preperation if you want to stand out from the crowd, anyone can say that they have good leadership experiences, or are good at teamwork, but it's how you say it that really counts and that's something that I will teach.

I'm currently running interview classes, however this easter break I am running a crash course interview session which will last for about 6hours starting from 9am. The price is at $100 per person, which is a pretty cheap hourly rate if you do the maths and way cheaper than med entry's interview session of $400. There are discounts if you advertise this to your friends and bring them along. I'm not too sure about the date so far, but as I get more numbers I'll be able to confirm. The purpose of this session is to give you the basic skills you need in med/dent interviews. I'll be handing out a list of questions that I have compiled from every uni that I have been too and you can take that home and use that as a guide to practise in your own time.

I'm also running a UMAT crash course over 2 days which will include myself covering sections 1 and 2, and a friend of mine covering section 3. He got 104 and would easily be amongst the first in the country for UMAT.

If you are interested, feel free to call me on 0402788353 and we can discuss prices/what I will be covering.

Furthermore feel free to email me on yash.joshi.1@hotmail.com or add me on msn if you have any questions! Or post your questions down here and I'll reply to them =D

EDIT: I should have included this first time round: I am based in Greystanes, which is near the pendle hill, blacktown, merrylands, toongabie, seven hills, parramatta, fairfield etc. just give me a call/email for more details such as the address

Last edited:

crona7do

HSC
Just a quick mention, the classes for UMAT will be on the 21-22 of April at my house (email me for details, see above post for email address)

It'll be from 9-3pm with a 1 hour break on both days.

Interview classes will be on the 16th of April

Thanks!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)