UMAT Preparatory Lecture by 100%ile student (1 Viewer)

gibsonaxxxs

HSC
N/A
Hey!
I was wondering if you were interested in attending an economical UMAT preparatory lecture in January for the UMAT 2013 paper.
I received a 100%ile this year, after preparing for it in the last few weeks before the actual paper (I did one exam in the summer holidays but that was it), starting with REALLY low marks but bringing them up. I found some essential tricks and ways of looking at the paper that would enhance your skills, and complement any practice paper, even just the ACER ones.

Details: (note - these are ballpark; I need to know the interest level first. sorry)
Date: mid-late January
Cost: Less than $100
Duration: 5-6 hours

Extensive notes will be provided, which contain detailed questions and solutions, and ways in which to tackle questions (in the way that I figured out a couple of weeks before the exam, significantly increasing my scores). I will be breaking down types of questions and ways of answering it, such that when you sit the UMAT paper, there will be minimal questions that you will find challenging. These include tips and explanations that NO companies disclose.

As an example, when I sat the UMAT paper, in Section 1, there was 1 question that I didn't know how to tackle. Section 2, there was 1 passage that confused me. Section 3, there were NO questions that I couldn't solve. I finished all 3 sections with ample time, enough to check through all my answers.

If you are interested, please pm me! Look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)