un'altra domanda (1 Viewer)

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
hello all,
any suggestions on how to study for the situations section of the beg. exam? besides the obvious use of past papers.
thankyou for your help:):D

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
if you want general suggestions, not suggestions from someone who did beginners tell us what the situation section is about and we'll come up with something

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
hehe
like you get put in a situation - "you are at the doctors" "you are at the train station"
"ask for a ticket one way for rome"
"tell the doctor your symptoms"
etc etc
they are so broad i was just wondering if anyone had come up with a method for studying them effectivly - i might just stick to learnng a heap of vocab and learning th epast exam papers

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah I say learn a heap of vocab like you said. Also make up some general answers that can adapt to many different questions if you can. (For my speaking I had one answer that i could use for questions like "where do you want to travel in the future" as well as "what would you do if you won the lottery" and so on.

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
arg I am trying to study for it but my italian teacher is sick this week so, 2morrow they finaly found an italian sub thankgod

I am pretty much learning vocab for the situations and checking out past papers
for the convo part I am writing general answers

lislabella

sunshine
HSC
i've taken to learning the situations from 1996 - 2004 plus situations ive been given over the past two years and then vocab relevant to the "traveller abroad" deal. Yeah with conversation i wrote general answers too - the questions from past exams pretty much ask the same things so yeah.
but thanks for your help :D:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)