Undergraduate handbook (1 Viewer)

JRasnier

is everyone gonna buy it?

does the handbook have all the courses, like if i get it from blacktown would it have courses from campbelltown (universal)? as i really dont want to go from blacktown to campbelltown, to go and grab just a handbook......

does anyone have it? if not when are we able to?

memo

I thought everything you need is on the web? I went to the parra campus and asked for the handbook they only had last years one and told me this years one is all on the web.

memo

I went parra 2 days ago. Borrowed the handbook from the library. Honestly the whole handbook for all the units seems smaller than the science handbook from usyd lol. You can get the same more up to date info online

adamj

Yeah I am going online, I don't want to travel all the way to Campbelltown and Parramatta just for the handbook.

JRasnier

i really dont get what i have to look for.........my course has no OR's does that mean my course is really fixated...and i dont really need to pick subjects atm, i know in 2nd semester i need to pick an elective, but i cant find any list of my electives for my course which is 'b of information technology'

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah if there's anything to buy, or look for online, i can guarantee you i'll be doing it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)