Une 2011! (1 Viewer)

suling

HSC
Well I thought I would teach for a while before I did any further study...to get monies and life experience and such =P

breezy221090

HSC
I went to UNE for some HSC lectures and they were horrendously shit, the place was cold for no reason and then hot all of a sudden. I hated the place based on the infrequent and unstable temperature, plus the fact that the campus was massive and so spread out for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

+ The lecturers I had were self-absorbed and the postgrads I met were snobs, and screwed up my chemistry prac.

Ignore this comment. Yes, the weather is shit in armidale a large portion of the time. But UNE offers an up close and personal educational experience you'd have trouble finding elsewhere. The lecturers are not snobs, even in the arts faculty, they are awesome and as long as you show a genuine interest they will be really friendly and lovely. I hope you enjoy your experience at UNE!

Jakef

HSC
Not 2011, but hopefully 2012!!
Looking to study BMed or BBiomedSc.
Can anyone tell me about biomed science at UNE?
Also, I love cold weather so that is actually one of the things making me want to go there!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)