UNi --> City (1 Viewer)

eskimo

It's cold outside
HSC
N/A
Whats the easiest way to get from the Uni to City?

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
head south east down university drive until you come to the intersection with griffiths road, turn left and follow griffiths road through broadmeadow, continue through hamilton and eventually griffiths road turns into king street..

I think a diagram will explain this better than words can

*226 bus is the bus to catch into town i think....you should get a transport booklet at O week

um..

hip hop antagoniser
HSC
N/A
yeah 226 is the most direct route, although all the buses go in town. just make sure you dont get the 225 or 104, they take soooooooo long

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
it as a lot less busy which is a very good thing..

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by evilc
head south east down university drive until you come to the intersection with griffiths road, turn left and follow griffiths road through broadmeadow, continue through hamilton and eventually griffiths road turns into king street..
or if you miss the turn off, keep going down uni drive, veer right, then turn left (i think...i am doing this from memory!!) and then turn right onto the highway and it will take you straight into Hunter Street

the other way is quicker, but if you miss the intersection (which would be pretty damn hard), this is another way

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)