• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Uni help (1 Viewer)

Chieffy

:)
HSC
N/A
i just finisihed yr 12 and i am a liitle confused on how you go about finding out if u have been accpeted into uni and how u accept r decline if you are accepted. do you get me? like is it done all over the net or are you sent something in the mail? and if so when does this all happen? i have heard about main round offers are e released on 18th Jan but im a little confused. anyones help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Um..you can find out if you made it in or not by buying the newspaper on the 18th (and usually at night on the 17th from some service stations), or on the net on the 18th on the UAC site.

Generator

HSC
N/A
Is it just me or are people turning to BOS before they bother to look for themselves?

ace

is retired
HSC
The_highwayman said:
no, it's not just you. Bos is THE no.1 reference point for lost students.
What's amazing is that they found BOS. Or did BOS find them? :rolleyes:

gman03

HSC
If you have provided them your mailing address to them when you sign up for HSC, then they will mail you your uni offers. In that they will provide you with instruction. The instruction varys between Uni. Read the letter twice. Until then there is nothing you can do besides changing your preference on the UAC website.

ace

is retired
HSC
The_highwayman said:
Bos doesnt choose it's members. Look at non-school.
It was a play of words. I know BOS doesn't choose its members. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)