• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

uni offers (1 Viewer)

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
i deferred my course (B of Rural Science) in 2004 at UNE and have re-applied for entry in 2005... anyone know when I will get my offer? UAC website says either early round (6th dec) or prelim. round (3rd jan) for deferred or non yr 12 student applications... anyone know a more definate answer?

Last edited:

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
ballerinabarbie said:
i deferred my course (B of Rural Science) in 2004 at UNE and have re-applied for entry in 2005... anyone know when I will get my offer? UAC website says either early round (6th dec) or prelim. round (3rd jan) for deferred or non yr 12 student applications... anyone know a more definate answer?
I think you'll have to listen to UAC on this...im pretty sure that deferred students find out in either round before the main one...ask Natstar actually, she deferred in 2003 and enrolled in 2004

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
ballerinabarbie said:
By "non yr 12 student applications", do you mean non-recent school leavers:confused:?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)