• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Uni preferences (1 Viewer)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
I think you can - can't see why not. I'm not sure if it'd be considered for main round anymore though.

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
kami said:
I think you can - can't see why not. I'm not sure if it'd be considered for main round anymore though.
Yes, you can change them up until 5th of January to be considered for the mainround of offers.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
fleepbasding said:
Yes, you can change them up until 5th of January to be considered for the mainround of offers.
oooh, coolies. In that case - *switches a few around* Yaya!:D

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
also, can you completely scratch all your preferences, and add completely new ones until thats date? like what if you get your UAI, and theres no way your going to be accepted into the courses you chose, so can you just get rid of ones you had in there, and put completely different ones?

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
... said:
yes, you can completely change your uni preferences afer you have got your uai
but you can't choose new courses can you? Like, you can switch around the order of them but you can't scratch them and choose a different 9 courses. Because that is what I was saying. Am I wrong?

^___^
HSC
fleepbasding said:
but you can't choose new courses can you? Like, you can switch around the order of them but you can't scratch them and choose a different 9 courses. Because that is what I was saying. Am I wrong?

you can chose completely new courses

well, i did and that was 2003

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
fleepbasding said:
I'm skeptical. Can someone confirm this, because I really don't think it's true.
I was 99% sure u could infact do that........ until i read this thread

now im only 98% sure.... hahaha *laughs in his lonley dark corner*

ur allowed to add/delete/change preferences as many times as u like until the specified date in January as mentioned earlier...

I change my preferences like everyday... "..." is right... and im 99.5% sure it's no different to what it was in 2003

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
physician said:
I was 99% sure u could infact do that........ until i read this thread

now im only 98% sure.... hahaha *laughs in his lonley dark corner*

ur allowed to add/delete/change preferences as many times as u like until the specified date in January as mentioned earlier...

OK, I'm goimg to go check right now, I could well be wrong.
I change my preferences like everyday... "..." is right... and im 99.5% sure it's no different to what it was in 2003
so have you been logging onto UAC, then deciding "I no longer want to do course X, I'll just replace it with an entirely different uni course that I never applied for".

See, I know we can change the order of our preferences, but we can't choose completely new courses can we?

EDIT- OK, I just checked... I stand utterly corrected- I apologize for misleading anyone, I'm not sure why I was under such a strong impression that you couldn't put new courses in there... this is actually great for me! Now I can put in ones that I've sinced developed a hankering for! Sorry again.

Last edited:

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
you can put your uni choices in at latest like february

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
fleepbasding said:
so have you been logging onto UAC, then deciding "I no longer want to do course X, I'll just replace it with an entirely different uni course that I never applied for".

See, I know we can change the order of our preferences, but we can't choose completely new courses can we?

EDIT- OK, I just checked... I stand utterly corrected- I apologize for misleading anyone, I'm not sure why I was under such a strong impression that you couldn't put new courses in there... this is actually great for me! Now I can put in ones that I've sinced developed a hankering for! Sorry again.
lol...there's no need to be sorry...

oh and as for ur question... I've actually been changing my first preference alot....

I think i've changed my preferences at least 7 times (yes... with completely new courses.. hehe!)

香港!

HSC
Pretty sure you can change prefs as many times as you like before 5th Jan. and have it considered as main rounds...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)