• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Unicentre Board election (1 Viewer)

MissSarajevo

HSC
I voted for Christopher Whittaker because

1. he is the only candidate who cares to campaign actively (a sign of his unwavering determination and enthusiasm)

2. he is my classmate

3. he is a role model student with spotless character history

4. he is cute, hot and sexy, every girl and gay's dreamboy :p

5. knows what he stand for

6. cares for his fellow students

7. he is 2nd year student representing your average student, others are career uni student most of them are already at uni for 5-10 years!

8. not a hippie type student who regularly wrote at tertangala with cheap shots on government and USA/Bush

9. Extremely friendly, sweet and lovely

10. Your dream representative for Unicentre board of Directors. :D

HSC
MissSarajevo said:
1. he is the only candidate who cares to campaign actively (a sign of his unwavering determination and enthusiasm)

8. not a hippie type student who regularly wrote at tertangala with cheap shots on government and USA/Bush
if i can be bothered to vote i will vote for him for those reasons. how do we vote anyway?

MissSarajevo

HSC
I saw him handing out pamphlet outside the library today and I thought i'd just lend him a helping hand. I hope it doesnot backfire on him.

yeah log on to SOLS and the Sols Vote link is 5th from the bottom. :D

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I love how the electioneering on this campus is "hay guyz, one of the candidates actually came out into the sunlight. Vote for him and stuff, I have nfi who he is or what he stands for, but who gives a shit."

HSC
Josie said:
I love how the electioneering on this campus is "hay guyz, one of the candidates actually came out into the sunlight. Vote for him and stuff, I have nfi who he is or what he stands for, but who gives a shit."
i read the pamphlet, it was good enough for me. :eek:. what else do we have to go by anyway (for those who can actually be bothered to vote)? :D

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I would've voted, but well, I don't like to waste my time on things that don't matter. :)

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I voted, but that's cause I was pestered into it by someone who I went to school with- he buys me coffee, I get him another line on his resume.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Well I didn't vote for Chris Whittiker, because frankly he pissed me off with the harassment... Josie summed it up, the whole campaign was 'just vote for me because i've handed you a form to show you how' and that won't convince me.

MissSarajevo

HSC
if handing out fliers is considered harassment I think all WUSA and its related leftist anti war womyn and queer protesters should be prosecuted for their continuous harrassment of their fellow peace loving and hard working students.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
MissSarajevo said:
if handing out fliers is considered harassment I think all WUSA and its related leftist anti war womyn and queer protesters should be prosecuted for their continuous harrassment of their fellow peace loving and hard working students.
Damn straight they should!

along with Mr Whittaker :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)