Union (1 Viewer)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
any thoughts on the bledesloe cup this sat..

i think nathan sharpe shouldn't be captain.. my choice is stirling for capt, larkham and sharpe for v.c. , whitaker deserves to be in there somewhere to..

and chris latham at fullback>? should be matty burke, as giteau is shit at goal kickin'

the team is (if ur too lazy to go to smh):
Wallabies: Chris Latham, Clyde Rathbone, Stirling Mortlock, Matt Giteau, Lote Tuqiri, Stephen Larkham (vice-capt), Chris Whitaker; David Lyons, Phil Waugh (vice-capt), Radike Samo, Nathan Sharpe (capt), Justin Harrison, Al Baxter, Brendan Cannon, Bill Young. Reserves: Jeremy Paul, Matt Dunning, Dan Vickerman, George Smith, Matt Henjak, Matt Burke, Wendell Sailor. 23rd man - John Roe.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
Finally Whits gets a start @ no.9!

I was very suprised Sharpe was chosen as captain..............Larkham would of been good for the job......

Looks a good side once again.............

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
hmm i think if you have larkham at captain, it'll put more pressure on him and might intervene with his play making flair, though it wouldof been good to see him get the captaincy. Latham at fullback is good, burke just doesnt have the pace anymore. imagine mils muliania splitting the defence and going one on one with burke, bye bye burke muliaina might as well jog. I hope rokocoko gets a few more tries under his belt, 24 from 16 tests isnt bad atm.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
i would think so, the team is too strong especially the outside backs.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
rokocoko is so bad at those high bombs.. he wouldn't have caught that ball in dry weather either..

i was pretty impressd with latham's gameplay.. larkham's kickin was shit..

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
Huratio said:
rokocoko is so bad at those high bombs.. he wouldn't have caught that ball in dry weather either..

i was pretty impressd with latham's gameplay.. larkham's kickin was shit..
um have you seen the tries he's scored from the spencer bombs? he can take them pretty clean, especially the one he scored against england this year.

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
latham definatley should be fullback, if you watched him in the super 12, he was really good, has been for many years, especially in a team like qld who havent been playing that well. although the only criticism of him in the past is that in against easy teams he plays really well, but when it comes to harder teams such as nz, he fails to perform under the pressure.

vicburke

Capt. Schneider Bandwagon
HSC
i think the way they treated Matt Burke is disgraceful!
He os NSW greatest player ever and look how they treated him! And to think that you guys think he is out of form is crap! He has been playing well and HE PLAYED WELL IN THE WORLD CUP LAST YEAR AND THEY DROPPED HIM! makes me so angry - there is selection criteria for different players i.e. if your a brumby your an automatic. eddie jones is a crap coach! BRING BACK MACQUEEN! he is a hypocrite! We will lose the bledisloe cup on the weekend because giteau is a shit kicker!

gosh i sound bitter....bloody wallabies

nerd2die4

HSC
what a great game last night. australia played so well, the defence kept newzealand from scoring, that was a great effort.

and did anybody see smith when NZ were doing th hakka (sp?), hahahah it was gold.

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
It was a shit game..................Kaplans gotta be sacked as a ref..............when your playing advantage and your 10 metres out, why stop the play after 2 phases?

I wanna see free flowing rugby not stop starting penalty shootout style games...................

Anyways the right team won!

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Bets for tonights game: Wallabies v. Boks

Huratio: Wallabies by less than 10 points

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
omh that game against the boks and wallabies was shit,,

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)