• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UniShop (1 Viewer)

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I was in there yesterday cause I wanted to buy a paper, and there must have been 25 people standing round reading the magazines, most of them looking like they had no intention of actually buying one. I just thought it was funny.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
One of them was probably me. I regularly go in there to read magazines as something to do while wasting half an hour. It's that or go to the unibar... and that happens a lot too.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
poloktim said:
You just had to add the word 'nerd' in your statement, didn't you? :(

What did you prefer? Socially-Retarded Computer/Gaming Fans? :p

And I'm not one of those, so santa is just making over generalising statements... nothing new in that area :D

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
me and my friend were at the uni shop the other week reading all the guy magazines. then we found the gay magazine. it was pretty raunchy. kind of gross aswell.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
uni shop is frustrating. when i went in to get all my textbooks the line was stretching back to the end of the shop... took me an hour to pay for my books.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
TurboTom said:
uni shop is frustrating. when i went in to get all my textbooks the line was stretching back to the end of the shop... took me an hour to pay for my books.
I didn't have that problem, probably because I waited for a week or 2 after uni started to get them.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I didn't have that problem, probably because I waited for a week or 2 after uni started to get them.
yeh well i was misled that i desperatly needed them! bullshit! rookie first year i am

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
TurboTom said:
yeh well i was misled that i desperatly needed them! bullshit! rookie first year i am
First years... they crowd the unishop, actually line up at the unibar, purchase all the parking permits, and generally just make things more crowded.... bah

Yes, I was a first year once, but I'll just forget that bit so I can rant.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Better yet, just make it a public notice... I'm sure Santa wouldn't be the only one interested.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
When I find this ever elusive lesbian magazine, I will announce it in this thread. If i can't find this thread, I will create a lesbian magazine thread.

mmm_sofay

time to pretend
HSC
yeah, so like, there is a lesbian magazine. its called Lesbians on the Loose.
but im not sure if its sold at magazines shops. but i know you can get it from the womens center on corrimal street opposite the golf course, and at wollongong youthie.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)