University Offers. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey,
My friend told me that, you can accept your first round offers and wait for your second round offers and you could change to your second round offers right?

i thought, if you accept your first round offers you wont be able to recieve the second round offers.

Can someone please clarify this.

Thanks !!

dr3amy

Hey
ok i know how this goes because i got an offer for physio for my main round and changed to my 2nd round comm/law course at a different university.

This is what you do-
when you get your main round offer, accept it, do everything you need to do ie. enrol, get ID taken etc just as you would if you were actually going to do that course (just incase you dont get a 2nd round offer)

THen if when you get your 2nd round offer and you want to accept it and not take the main round offer, go to the 1st round offer uni in which you are enrolled, then tell them that you recieved another offer and that you want to withdraw from that course. After you've unenrolled you can do the same enrolling process at your new course.

That's it! hope that clarifies it. But the important thing is accept the main round offer, all the uni advisers will stress this since late round offers the UAI may go really up or the course may not have any more vacancies at all.

dr3amy

ooh and to get 2nd round offers obviously you have to change your 1st preference so that its not the same as your one for the main round offers if you actually get it

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
dr3amy_pisc3an said:
Hey
ok i know how this goes because i got an offer for physio for my main round and changed to my 2nd round comm/law course at a different university.

This is what you do-
when you get your main round offer, accept it, do everything you need to do ie. enrol, get ID taken etc just as you would if you were actually going to do that course (just incase you dont get a 2nd round offer)

THen if when you get your 2nd round offer and you want to accept it and not take the main round offer, go to the 1st round offer uni in which you are enrolled, then tell them that you recieved another offer and that you want to withdraw from that course. After you've unenrolled you can do the same enrolling process at your new course.

That's it! hope that clarifies it. But the important thing is accept the main round offer, all the uni advisers will stress this since late round offers the UAI may go really up or the course may not have any more vacancies at all.
are you 100% sure you can do that? :$

HSC
umm.. what if i applied to every single state (uac,vtac blah blah)? what happens if i accept every single offer (that i like) from the main round offer, and hope to cancel all but one of them at the end of the selection process. will i get fined/penalised in any way?

HSC
dr3amy_pisc3an said:
Hey

This is what you do-

are you sure... its that easy.. so can u check the 2nd round offers??

online too.. even though you have accpeted the first round offers?

Dimorphic

HSC
I have a question about Uni offers.

I have no preference changes left and the course that I prob will do is Bachelor of Business @ SCU Tweed, but that is my 3rd preferece. To get accepted will this have to be a higher preference or not? I got the UAI for it.

hellomike

HSC
Just don't let the opportunity slip by so if an offer is given, accept it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)