• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Unsure about DFEE place (1 Viewer)

hellomike

HSC
The course that I applied to transfer into this year had a special closing date. I entered the CSP one before it. However, I didn't think about the DFEE course and I entered the DFEE into my preferences anyway, after the closing date but before the Main Round date.

Will I be still be considered for DFEE because I had the CSP one on time? Gosh, I hope so because it's kind of cutting it thin.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
The closing date --> Are you referring to the date that UAC closes all UAC applications?

Don't worry, as long as you've entered & Completed your application BEFORE the closing date, then you can change your preferences as MANY times as you like BEFORE the main Round date by logging into the UAC site with your prescribed ID number & password.

Please be sure to keep your Receipt Number in case your PC disconnects halfway, or something else. :p

hellomike

HSC
Yeah, I applied for both in on time - just that when I applied for DFEE, I made it on time for the Main Round date but I didn't for my course's earlier special closing date.

Hopefully they will still consider me because my CSP counts.

Calla

HSC
I was thinking of putting in my application for DFEE after 9pm 17th Jan. That is, if i dont get an offer for CSP. Can i still do that with hopes of recieving an offer in the late/final rounds?

hellomike

HSC
Yeah you can but if you are talking about design than I am unsure, which is why I've asked this question. I didn't comtemplate of adding DFEE but I only realised and read about FEE-HELP in more detail which is why I added it as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)