• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

unsw cv (1 Viewer)

clever angel

HSC
hi everyone!

can ne one give me some ideas about what to write in the option closing statement?

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
im realli keen on medicine cos i want to help ppl then realise the ppl die.. die fast and medicine hasnt been about science in ages .. its about talkin.. and i rock at talkin.. but then im a tool and chances are im lik every other applicant tat applies.. UAI 99+ and UMAT 250+ so i pray tat the coachin i got will help me sound lik a bigger tool than i already was..

srsly why not copy wat ure friend wrote... and thinks is sooo right.. tell me if u had a 100% way to make med..
are u goin to publish it online if u werent in med yet?

//edit: mabbe solicitate the person who reads ure CV to a sexual experience... lolz.. .. it may help. .

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Heh sorry, but that bit is NOT for other people's "ideas". It's for you to put the product of your OWN reflections and meditations. If you really have something worth saying, and it doesn't go anywhere else, you've got the room right there. If not, it's cool - skywalker left it blank and he's in now. Use it if you have something to say, but if not then don't waste words. Just makes you look like a wanker.

I wonder what Dallas says. He's a wanker.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
better watch what you say there lexi...his horde of minions troll the net searching google and other quality databases looking for the next person to litigate :p could just as well be BoS

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Haha! James would have a field day with THAT lawsuit. Admittedly it'd be more work, but at least then SOMEONE would stand up to that shifty cuntface. His legal threats are as solid as jelly.

Sorry. Excuse my Shakespeare.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)