• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

unsw gateway early entry (1 Viewer)

jilly12

HSC
I was informed that the UNSW gateway early entry pathway was released today. Just want to know if anyone from here made it in and what kind of grades did you have in year 11 to get the conditional or unconditional offer for whichever course you applied for.

SMARTYPANTS_SINGH

NESA WHY?
HSC
Ngl I think everyone who applied got it. Plus I don't think they hand out conditional or unconditional solely based on grades, but rather how many people applied for that course, and how challenging the course on your first preference is.

bcv

HSC
I was informed that the UNSW gateway early entry pathway was released today. Just want to know if anyone from here made it in and what kind of grades did you have in year 11 to get the conditional or unconditional offer for whichever course you applied for.
i had consistent B grades, with a D in adv maths 💀(hence why i dropped to standard), but i basically got an unconditional offer for bachelors of criminology and criminal justice, i applied for double law as first preference but my yr 11 results were basically shit so i don't blame them for not giving me a law degree offer.

skzza

HSC
I got unconditional double law with 4A 2B and 1C 💀 A lot of people got bumped around this year 😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)