UNSW Honours Tutoring All Levels of Maths,Economics@UNSW,CastleHill,StrathfieldRegion (1 Viewer)

dc_bin

HSC
Hello Everyone, My name is David.

I have been tutoring high school subjects including Mathematics 2U, ext 1, ext 2 and general Mathematics, economics from year 7(10) to 12.Also, I am currently tutoring university courses including accounting, economics, statistics, taxation and finance.
I completed Bachelor of Economics (Hons) at UNSW. I'm an associated member of CPA, I achieved top band in both Mathematics ext 1 and 2 and have been tutoring for over 5 years ranging from 1 on 1 to class size up to 30. My total number of tutoring hours is 500+

I was an UNSW tutor for Quantitative Methods Analysis, Business and Economics Statistics, Econometrics Methods and Corporate Finance.

I am currently employed by UNSW Nura Gili Program.

Teaching and improving HSC marks are my first priority, however, I am also love to address student strengths and weaknesses, build academic confidence and encourage motivation. I can come to tutor at your place.

My charge is around $30-$40 per hour depending on the location, no.of subjects and whether you want me to come to your place.

Feel free to contact me email: dc_bin4000@hotmail.com or call my mobile 0401675967

dc_bin

HSC
Re: UNSW Honours Tutoring All Levels of Maths,Economics@UNSW,CastleHill,StrathfieldRe

Bump

dc_bin

HSC
Re: UNSW Honours Tutoring All Levels of Maths,Economics@UNSW,CastleHill,StrathfieldRe

Bump

dc_bin

HSC

Bump

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)