urgent eco help :( (1 Viewer)

mikrokosmos

HSC
hey guys, so english is gonna be hell but eco is gonna be so much worse. its my worst subject and my mental health is declining rapidly HAHAH

so i have general trends that have occurred for the main objectives in the past 3-4 months ie following delta peaking, but can anyone help me out? possibly with some contemporary policies for micro, including enviro (i have ETS and pigouvian) and i dont know if i have time to do covid-specific and enviro-specific research for the china case study

thank you and good luck <3

uniqueusername1

HSC
hey guys, so english is gonna be hell but eco is gonna be so much worse. its my worst subject and my mental health is declining rapidly HAHAH

so i have general trends that have occurred for the main objectives in the past 3-4 months ie following delta peaking, but can anyone help me out? possibly with some contemporary policies for micro, including enviro (i have ETS and pigouvian) and i dont know if i have time to do covid-specific and enviro-specific research for the china case study

Ok since you haven't done all topics. Go over this for essays:

Australia's external stability. Why has Australia's BOP been in CA recently? Look at 3 cyclical and 1 structural factor.
Protectionism. Whats going on? Whats the impact on Australia and the global economy? 3x Examples (maybe look at US-CHINA, CHINA-AUS and perhaps EU). Try and find the effects of Australia's imposition.

Monetary. Look at it in targeting eg, inflation and employment (limitations as well)

Fiscal: Look at distribution, eg, employment and impact on budget and net deficit.

Labour market policies.

International organisations + Trade agreements.

Case Study.

Globalisation impacts.

uniqueusername1

HSC
This is some main topics. Obviously it would be better to do the entire syllabus but, since your out of time at least revise these

mxhelle

HSC
For contemporary micro policy examples: in the 2021-22 buget, there's the $500m investment in the Jobtrainer fund. You can also use gonski, jobactive and the youth paths program as examples as well. ah and jobmaker!

mikrokosmos

HSC
thank you guys, so so much. i know i just sound lazy but i've had so much go on and i'm on the verge HAHA you guys are lifesavers. goodluck

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
Ok since you haven't done all topics. Go over this for essays:

Australia's external stability. Why has Australia's BOP been in CA recently? Look at 3 cyclical and 1 structural factor.
Protectionism. Whats going on? Whats the impact on Australia and the global economy? 3x Examples (maybe look at US-CHINA, CHINA-AUS and perhaps EU). Try and find the effects of Australia's imposition.

Monetary. Look at it in targeting eg, inflation and employment (limitations as well)

Fiscal: Look at distribution, eg, employment and impact on budget and net deficit.

Labour market policies.

International organisations + Trade agreements.

Case Study.

Globalisation impacts.
mans gonna get a state rank 😍

nourished.

HSC

Just remember that at this point, you don't need to know everything. And, you shouldn't. If enviro comes up as an essay, just skip it. Focus on the stuff that gets tested more commonly as @uniqueusername1 has recommended. Right now, your goal is not to get 100%. It should be to focus on the most important stuff that gets you 80% of the marks. The other 20% are diminishing returns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)