URGENT HELP! PLEASEEE (1 Viewer)

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
Hi guys,
I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF anyone can help me in what to include for a Elective History: World Leaders unit program. Like what kind of activities/lessons I should include and what leaders I should talk about.

Bball1

HSC
Hey, well I'm finishing elective history this year and we haven't really done anything like that but we have studied some pretty cool leaders. Probably the best one would be someone like Hannibal (not the guy from Silence of the Lambs, this one's from Carthage) if you prefer the ancient type stuff, he did some really cool things and nearly took down Rome with half the army and you can talk a lot about his qualities and what lessons can be drawn from that with the authors like Livy, and you can even talk more about the author's perspective. If you prefer modern, maybe someone like Martin Luther King, that's pretty self explanatory.

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
Hey, thank you so much! By any chance do you have a worksheet that lists all the activities that will be taken in class? Like a program? or a syllabus possibly regarding any world leaders?

Bball1

HSC
Yes, I've kinda got a text book like file that goes through activities on Hannibal and how he lead his Army, his vendetta with Rome, his background, how great his leadership was, sources etc.

Attachments

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
Hey, thank you! Do you by any chance also have a syllabus or program on the leaders that were covered in Elective History?

jasminerulez

HSC
N/A
What were some of the units you covered in Elective History?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)