• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

URGENT!! someone please help!! (1 Viewer)

llubu2

HSC
There are sometimes those big questions where they ask
'how did u gather and process information' 6 marker e.g. in your communication, you gathered secondary information to compare the structure of a mammalain ear.
<-- what would they be looking for in that 6 marker question :uhoh:
or how did u ensure validity, reliability etcetc.

also one more question :D. i REALLY DONT KNOW HOW TO DO crossing over. like they ask quite frequently draw the possible combinations when these two chromosomes cross over..how du do them??

Last edited:

Lordie

HSC
These are where you make up bull. Basically they want you to say you used multiple resources, such as the internet, text books, other research material. Then you have to say you compared each source, and saw that they proved a common explanation, thus they were reliable. All that fun stuff!

obiman

HSC
lol yeah thats all true but i havent really seen any in the last two years of hsc papers so i wouldnt stress

Lordie

HSC
That's if it says, "first-hand investigation'. What they asked, was in general. I've been doing the past papers, and sometimes the question states, "How did u gather and process information regarding the human ear?" for example. You need to say what I explained. :)

hebstiklez

HSC
crossing over is just wen uve got 2 different chromosomes, each one with 2 chromatids and during meiosis, a segment of one chromatid off each chromosome breaks away and they swap places and since each chromatid has a different allele on it, the possible combinations of genotype changes.. did that make any sense lol?

llubu2

HSC
xibeleli said:
Looks like an epic failure for you
wow very helpful buddy. its guys like you that every hates :) hav fun in life.
failure. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)