US threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the Stone Age" (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadaf10

HSC
THE United States threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the Stone Age" after the 11 September terrorist attacks if it did not back the war on terrorism, its president, Pervez Musharraf, claimed just hours after a meeting with George Bush yesterday.
The Pakistani leader said Richard Armitage, the then US deputy secretary of state, had made the "insulting" and "very rude" comment to his intelligence director as US officials worked to build an alliance against Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda.
http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1405292006

wat do u ppl think abt it? i think it was a very rude remark after wat Musharaff has done in the fight against terrorism but i did expect it sooner or later i think pakistan is going to be treated the same way as Iraq and Afghanistan!!

HSC
i dont think it will happen only because usa is busy with iraq and iran... other then that i think anything and everything is possible

banco55

HSC
sadaf10 said:
THE United States threatened to bomb Pakistan "back to the Stone Age" after the 11 September terrorist attacks if it did not back the war on terrorism, its president, Pervez Musharraf, claimed just hours after a meeting with George Bush yesterday.
The Pakistani leader said Richard Armitage, the then US deputy secretary of state, had made the "insulting" and "very rude" comment to his intelligence director as US officials worked to build an alliance against Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda.
http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/international.cfm?id=1405292006

wat do u ppl think abt it? i think it was a very rude remark after wat Musharaff has done in the fight against terrorism but i did expect it sooner or later i think pakistan is going to be treated the same way as Iraq and Afghanistan!!
I suggest you have a look at the timeline. Musharaff and Pakistan at the time that threat was supposedly made were the taliban's biggest allies.

sadaf10

HSC
banco55 said:
I suggest you have a look at the timeline. Musharaff and Pakistan at the time that threat was supposedly made were the taliban's biggest allies.
I suggest u have a look at the time line as the threat was made recently when Musharraf went to America. sometime before last week

HSC
yeah but they are focusing on iran now that iraq is ruined and when they get what they want from iran they they'll move to pakistan

Generator

HSC
N/A
sadaf10 said:
I suggest u have a look at the time line as the threat was made recently when Musharraf went to America. sometime before last week
sadaf10, the article clearly states that the 'threat' was made after 11 September 2001, not recently, and the fact that Richard Armitage has not been the Deputy Secretary of State since the beginning of last year should more than reinforce this very clear and basic point.

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Not surprising considering Pakistan's involvement and support of terrorist activities world wide.

Most Terrorist and their leaders all happened to travel to Pakistan to get some form of training either spiritual, moral or bomb making techniques notably Hambali (Bali bomber now in Guantanamo Bay), Many 9/11 hijackers, Daniel Perl's killer, US Embassy bombers in Kenya and Tanzania, recently arrested would be suicide bombers over the atlantic, most taliban fighters and countless terror acts against India.

L

littlewing69

$hiftyIceQueen said:
yeah but they are focusing on iran now that iraq is ruined and when they get what they want from iran they they'll move to pakistan
No they won't.

They got Pakistan to follow the line after the threat. Any type of regime is pretty cool with the US if they're useful...this 'spreading democracy' shit is hilarious.

slickstar_01

Banned
HSC
it wotn be easy to bomb pakistan to the stone age,, they are a nuclear state, and the differnce between pakistanis and americans is that .........if a single pakistani dies in honor of his country.........no1 cares.......but if an america dies......everythins is fucked, they news papers are after the defence minsiter etc.......pakistan wont hesitate in using numclear weapons against any1

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Except Pakistan have nothing in their inventory that can be launched at targets over ~2500 km away.

banco55

HSC
I'm amazed how proud Pakistan is that they were able to build nuclear weapons. I mean any semi-developed country can develop nuclear weapons. Even than it took pakistan years and they had to rip off western technology to do it. But than I guess it's not like they have any other scientific/technical achievements to crow about.

L

littlewing69

slickstar_01 said:
it wotn be easy to bomb pakistan to the stone age,, they are a nuclear state, and the differnce between pakistanis and americans is that .........if a single pakistani dies in honor of his country.........no1 cares.......but if an america dies......everythins is fucked, they news papers are after the defence minsiter etc.......pakistan wont hesitate in using numclear weapons against any1
What are they gonna do? Send it through the mail? Pakistan doesn't have a weapons-delivery system capable of reaching the US. Their nuclear capability is just to flex their collective biceps at the Indians.

I'm amazed how proud Pakistan is that they were able to build nuclear weapons. I mean any semi-developed country can develop nuclear weapons. Even than it took pakistan years and they had to rip off western technology to do it. But than I guess it's not like they have any other scientific/technical achievements to crow about.
It's an international dick-measuring competition. Look how phallic the missiles themselves are.

banco55

HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
They wouldn't have to do too much bombing to carry out that threat.
I think they are into the iron age at least:

(link didn't work)

Last edited:

syera

HSC
N/A
i knew there was something suspicious about pakistan supporting the US all along =)

Generator

HSC
N/A
Given the way in which many of you are treating this thread, I think that it's best that it be closed.

In the future, it would be great if the keyboard warriors of BOS could just keep their childish comments to themselves, because I for one have had enough of the garbage and spam that some of you consider to be appropriate. This isn't the non-school subforum, and I hate having to remind some members of this little fact time and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)