USA - 20th C Studies (1 Viewer)

jenster

so who is doing USA for their 20th century study?

what do you think of the course? what personality are you doing? i'm doing hoover.
i'm noticing a total lack of notes on USA. i have yet to write mine but when i do i'll be sure to send them in... am i the only one doing usa?

natt

im doing USA as well

Yeh i know exactly what ur talkin about its all in bits n peices im doin hoover as well, ill send u my notes and vic versa....plue my tecaher doesnt do things in chronological order, so that doesnt help!

jenster

wow someone replied.
i sent my notes in and bored of studies put them up. don't know how good they are, bit of a rush job before trials but i think i covered everything. let me know what you think.

dissonance

well I don't do the US, but I would have imagined that America, in their recent patriotic fervor would have copius notes up on the internet that celebrate American history...therefore the events that "have made America what it is today".

I'm allowed to talk like this, havin duel Australian/American citizenship and all ----I left when I was eight years old so sadly I have practically no more Anerican history knowledge than you guys would. Out of interest, is the course pro or anti-american?

Ashlea

I do usa also. Also i do Hoover, i dont have any good notes on him- where can i find some?

Beth

G'day I am doing USA and Hoover as well. all i have to say is its one of the most boring subject we have had to do. There are hardly amy notes on Hoover and all I feel when thinking about USA is lost. GoodLuck guys!

jenster

disonnance i also have dual citizenship... my history teacher is VERY anti-american and is always generalising that all americans are stupid. many are but not all and i don't like his attitude. so if you have my teacher, who loves to highlight any negative aspect of american history, then the course is definitely anti-american.
i lost interest in this subject when i got up to FDR... anyone got any notes for me about the new deal?

natt

i have been working off the syllabus.Puttin everything in to some organised order and making sure i have covered everything.
Thank Goodness for the syllabus!:p

best of luck moderners!

CorkDagga

yeah im doing USA.

i did hearst and i must say that i found it pretty boring.

i hope its on prohabition or some part of society in the 20's its not then im screwed. i hated doing new deal.

indochina is my strongest part so im hoping to pick up in that

jenster

yeah new deal is a crock of shit
got better things to waste my time learning than all those bloody acronyms for the alphabet orgs

Ashlea

Yeah USA questions were challenging, i attempted the growth of Hollywood and the entertainment industry on american society question. The south african questions were alright. World War 1 questions were great i thought.

Hope you all went good. I dont know if it was just my school but the supervisor for the HSC exams was a old cranky fart. Where does the dept find these women.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)