• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Usernames in Bold?? (1 Viewer)

Danoz The Great

HSC
I've seen a few usernames in bold... slide_rule and natstar

What's the go here? Have they been good or something? Or is it just my stupid computer? :p

HSC
N/A
rofl @ "been good or something"

People with names in bold are Benefactors, a group of people who are supposed to be helpful and general all-around nice people (we hope). If you go into your User Profile, and click on "Group Memberships" there is a page where you can apply, and a more formal description of a benefactor. :)

Danoz The Great

HSC
Ohhh!! I see!

Well there's no way of me becoming a benefactor. I'm rude to people who try to scab notes and don't try.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
no idea

but back to this benefactor thing? anything like being a mod or is it just for the bold letters???!><?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Typically the phrase "the golden years" means the pinnacle of a person, community or relationship's life. Funnily enough, it usually exists halfway between the start and the current time - probably because people are looking back through rose coloured lenses.

Danoz The Great

HSC
I still don't understand what that phrase means. Don't worry I'm just stupid :p

Thnaks for quickly answering my curiosity people!

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
no its more than that dont you see?? you dont know how far this conspiracy within the forums goes- all the way to numero uno

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
can anyone tell me whether i would be a chance of being the "benefactors?" or will i just be a normal member since i have not helped that much? :p

HSC
N/A
Hate to disappoint you, but I really haven't been brainwashed, and am still entirely under my own independant control, and I have no BOS powers whatsoever. :) Just chiiiiillllll dude!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)