Using Tate as a production in King Lear... (1 Viewer)

zemaj

I've been wondering... is mentioning Tate's version of King Lear acceptable for a production? I mean the way he changed the ending can very easily be fitting in with the text analysis of the final scene.

I guess it should be fine. Having him and Brooks up my sleave...

I used NO real productions in my trail and it was by far my worst section.

Cheers,

-zemaj

Milly

One of the Board of Studies band 5/6 sample responses mentioned the Tate one as a production... so it's probably fine right?

Hmmm that's strange... I mentioned no real productions and got 19?? (Actually, I had about one sentence on Richard Eyre.) Which trial paper did you do?

zemaj

I go to Newington... they write thier own papers.

Then again Shakespeare is by far my worst area... I kind of give up on it in exams...

-zemaj

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
I used it in my trials, and got some ticks beside the paragraph... so I think it is valid. (best essay in my trials; 15/20... can't beat real BS... but then again I'm an immigrant and can do ESL, so stupid me for not doing it :D )

bex

HSC
I only found out today that you need to have a little knowledge of existing productions.. DAMN! thats another thing to talk about!

ben

Don't forget to have should also have your own reading/interpretation that could be realised as a production. ROFL. What BOS BS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)