• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

USYD HSC Courses (1 Viewer)

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Seems like a neat way to fulfill the 4 subject requirement without having to go overboard with units. I can't do a 1 unit course now so I don't have too many choices... so to anyone who's done Mind and Morality how did you find it?

Ta.

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Yeh that's the whole idea of me wanting to do it... a 1 unit course without preliminary component. :)

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Estel
Yeh that's the whole idea of me wanting to do it... a 1 unit course without preliminary component. :)
I dont think it can count for your UAI tho

Estel

Tutor
HSC
Yeh, I just need it so I am in line with the 4 subject requirement. I can't get into SOR right now because of lines and number of units offered at school.

Think about that, Calculon, when you are sitting in SOR wishing you were a million miles away; it would be convenient for me if I could do it. :p

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Estel
Yeh, I just need it so I am in line with the 4 subject requirement. I can't get into SOR right now because of lines and number of units offered at school.

Think about that, Calculon, when you are sitting in SOR wishing you were a million miles away; it would be convenient for me if I could do it. :p
Will you please take that exam for me?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)