usyd IPT info day (1 Viewer)

Nightshade

Pain in the ass
HSC
have you people seen fatmuscle's own notes??? there's no need for those lecture notes...

lius

yea

yea i went to that IPT info day... I gotta admit, It was all BULL***. Basically they give you this useless, thick booklet that makes you fill in the empty gaps! And the lecturers were generally reading out of that paper.
And they used this powerpoint presentation that totally sucked! I could make a better one. They had this little spinning logo ...bah ! It sucked! Lucky I wasn't the one who paid for it... it was $40 per student.
You know what else? The next lot of people who are going there next year, don't forget your pillows ! ZzzZzzz....
Anyways...IPT is a very un-stabled subject and the people who wrote the course don't even know where they're talking about. And the teachers you get today for IPT sucK! They are computer literate. The people who wrote this course are still learning all this stuff as well. Anyways... good luck with your trials & HSC !

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
>They are computer literate.

Isn't that A Good Thing?

I agree completely with Moonlight, there were some pretty bad ones - particularily the second one, who didn't really tell us anything, but just blamed us for the 'failure' of the Year 12s last year - he was just relating to us how their responses were the same as that of a Year 8 student... That's nice to hear, thanks. Thankyou for the self-confidence boost... *Sigh* #8-(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)