usyd timetable (1 Viewer)

TheVuk

HSC
bruv if theres no location for a class wtf do i do and im missing one class like there all full or something i "hearted" a time and it says i gotta wait til someone ucks off from it which im assuming wont happens... starts tomorow offft ahahhaah

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
bruv if theres no location for a class wtf do i do and im missing one class like there all full or something i "hearted" a time and it says i gotta wait til someone ucks off from it which im assuming wont happens... starts tomorow offft ahahhaah
wdym there's no location for a class? the timetable has the location (specific building on campus, remote) for every lecture, tutorial and lab, post screenshot plz. **if location isn't specified on the timetable for some unnecessary reason then it should be on canvas

as for your class that's full are you sure there isn't even one timeslot you can fit into? usually the worst times like friday evening or early mornings have spots left. if you acc aren't allocated to a class then email the unit coordinator about it, I reckon you can just show up to a random tutorial if things get desperate and the tutor will speak to you after class and arrange smth for you, or just sit there and wait on the waiting list maybe you'll get allocated somewhere by tmrw but I doubt

TheVuk

HSC
wdym there's no location for a class? the timetable has the location (specific building on campus, remote) for every lecture, tutorial and lab, post screenshot plz. **if location isn't specified on the timetable for some unnecessary reason then it should be on canvas

as for your class that's full are you sure there isn't even one timeslot you can fit into? usually the worst times like friday evening or early mornings have spots left. if you acc aren't allocated to a class then email the unit coordinator about it, I reckon you can just show up to a random tutorial if things get desperate and the tutor will speak to you after class and arrange smth for you, or just sit there and wait on the waiting list maybe you'll get allocated somewhere by tmrw but I doubt
wtf i just went onto canvas and theres like ten times the amount of classes and stuff, theres nothing on for tomorow on canvas

TheVuk

HSC
theres a few like that where it says lecture and no location, then theres one or two and they clearly say "remote/online lecture/zoom" but yeah idk what to do about this one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)