• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

usyd to unsw. how? (1 Viewer)

hatty

Banned
alright mofos.

2morrow im going to usyd in the morning, then unsw in the afternoon.

thing is, i dont want to walk through redfern twice. because it doubles my chances of caught in an aboriginal land rights riot. so i've decided to catch a bus from usyd itself.

apparently there is a bus somewhere with the route of 370 that goes to unsw. (from the unsw website)

thing is, usyd is almost as huge as my nuts, so can someone please kindly show me whereabouts the bus stand is that will have the bus 370 come to pick me up.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Do you know where Broadway Shopping Centre is? Well basically you find a bus stand on the USyd side of road separating Broadway and Usyd. Basically walk down the left side of City Rd towards broadway and turn left at the corner and walk about 50m to the bus stop.

hatty

Banned
no im afraid i dont no where this broadway centre you speak off

could u do me a favour and point out on this map whereabouts this bustop could be.

if it gets bad, i could just ask someone. but last-time i asked people for directions at usyd, i got even more lost. lol

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
its on parramatta road, so get the bus from the uni side of parramatta road, as Broadway Shopping centre is on the opposite side.

wait that depends on which way ur going...anyway, Broadway is on Parramatta Road

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
hatty said:
no im afraid i dont no where this broadway centre you speak off
good as done. excuse the crappy drawing.

joujou_84

GoOOooOONe
HSC
hatty said:
alright mofos.

thing is, usyd is almost as huge as my nuts, so can someone please kindly show me whereabouts the bus stand is that will have the bus 370 come to pick me up.

well ur kinda rude.......so i hope u get lost or are hassled at redfern..........:)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
There is a bus stop opposite Victoria Park on city road (near the Lansdown hotel) where you can catch a bus to Coogee that goes via UNSW.

Alternatively, catch a bus to central. Then catch a bus from Eddy Av (most of the buses that depart from one of the stands in Eddy Av, i think it is c, go via UNSW.... just ask the bus driver.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)