• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

USYD/UNSW UAC offers (1 Viewer)

jayz1

HSC
Alright well I'm in a strange situation at the moment, I received an offer to study law at USYD as that was my first preference but I would rather go to UNSW now.

At the time of filling in the preferences I really didn't place too much thought in the order of them as I thought I wouldn't be able to successfully transfer (just finished my first year at MQ - external transfer).

But now that I have received an offer, if I change my late round preference to UNSW no.1 and USYD no.2 and I don't get a late round offer, does this mean that I will not be able to attend USYD?

Any advice would be appreciated =)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Alright well I'm in a strange situation at the moment, I received an offer to study law at USYD as that was my first preference but I would rather go to UNSW now.

At the time of filling in the preferences I really didn't place too much thought in the order of them as I thought I wouldn't be able to successfully transfer (just finished my first year at MQ - external transfer).

But now that I have received an offer, if I change my late round preference to UNSW no.1 and USYD no.2 and I don't get a late round offer, does this mean that I will not be able to attend USYD?

Any advice would be appreciated =)
Changing preferences would not mean that you're ineligible to attend USYD provided that you accept offer.

jarrodoliver1

HSC
Accept the offer and change preferences. Worse comes to worse you still study Law at quite a prestigious school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)