usyd (1 Viewer)

Stressedassss

HSC
Is it possible to still get into usyd even if you don't receive the required ATAR for your course? or even if you get an ATAR close to the required one? I know there are other admission pathways but they don't apply to me so I can't use any of them. I didn't know about the E12 scheme either so I couldn't get early entry for usyd. Though, anyone know anyone else who was still able to get in?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
There is the Academic Excellence Scheme, under which you may have an adjustment of up to 5 points applied to your ATAR, depending on the course(s) that you have applied for and whether you achieved a band 5, band 6 and/or Band E4 in English Advanced and/or higher and Mathematics Advanced and/or higher.

USyd states that adjustment factors will automatically be added following the release of your Year 12 results to UAC. For most eligible students, this will mean that the subject-based adjustment factors will raise your selection rank by up to 5 points for eligible courses from December round 2 offers released by UAC.

You can access more information about this scheme using the link below:

I hope this helps! 😄

Stressedassss

HSC
There is the Academic Excellence Scheme, under which you may have an adjustment of up to 5 points applied to your ATAR, depending on the course(s) that you have applied for and whether you achieved a band 5, band 6 and/or Band E4 in English Advanced and/or higher and Mathematics Advanced and/or higher.

USyd states that adjustment factors will automatically be added following the release of your Year 12 results to UAC. For most eligible students, this will mean that the subject-based adjustment factors will raise your selection rank by up to 5 points for eligible courses from December round 2 offers released by UAC.

You can access more information about this scheme using the link below:

I hope this helps! 😄
yh that's the thing for that scheme, I do standard for both subjects 😕

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)