Usyd's dual degree program with science po,? (1 Viewer)

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
this is a new iniative that usyd has with the university 'science po' in France where you can acquire two degrees in the arts and social science faculty from the two reputable unis. Is anyone considering it to study in 2016 or 2017 or knows more about it.
Do you think it is worth it as it is also quite expensive? Or do you think its more worth doing an exchange program instead

Also what is the interview process like?

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC
this is a new iniative that usyd has with the university 'science po' in France where you can acquire two degrees in the arts and social science faculty from the two reputable unis. Is anyone considering it to study in 2016 or 2017 or knows more about it.
Do you think it is worth it as it is also quite expensive? Or do you think its more worth doing an exchange program instead

Also what is the interview process like?
I was looking into it this year, but I ultimately decided against it cause

A) 2016 would be its first year running so there are no guarantees for the quality of the course
B) I don't know any French (even tho courses would be taught in English - socially I think I would have struggled)
C) Not in Paris - instead you get dispatched to one of their regional campuses. The plus side is that accomodation and stuff cost less!

In any case, are you thinking of transferring out of law?

sweetalmond

HSC
N/A
I was looking into it this year, but I ultimately decided against it cause

A) 2016 would be its first year running so there are no guarantees for the quality of the course
B) I don't know any French (even tho courses would be taught in English - socially I think I would have struggled)
C) Not in Paris - instead you get dispatched to one of their regional campuses. The plus side is that accomodation and stuff cost less!

In any case, are you thinking of transferring out of law?
Hi,
Yeah, the cost put me off. I didn't realise it wasn't the paris campus, I was expecting it to be in the capital. Oh well :( . I think ultimately I'll stick with law, more direct and straightforward as I don't think I'm ready to move so far from home.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)