• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UTS EARLY ENTRY HELP (1 Viewer)

hand_me_my_shovel

HSC
Hi!

Im currently in yr 12 and I'm applying for early entry at UTS, but i read the guide page after filling out my application and it says I need my NESA number, but I accidently put in my student number. How will it see my yr 11 results now? Is there any way to fix this?

It says that I need to put in my NESA number and not my student number so it is able to see my yr 11 results.

at the very beginning of the application, or when u first creat it, it asks for ur student number, is this where id put my NESA number? I'm not sure where else to put it.

liamkk112

HSC
Hi!

Im currently in yr 12 and I'm applying for early entry at UTS, but i read the guide page after filling out my application and it says I need my NESA number, but I accidently put in my student number. How will it see my yr 11 results now? Is there any way to fix this?

It says that I need to put in my NESA number and not my student number so it is able to see my yr 11 results.

at the very beginning of the application, or when u first creat it, it asks for ur student number, is this where id put my NESA number? I'm not sure where else to put it.
pre sure nesa number is student number from memory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)