• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Uts It Timetable Need Help (1 Viewer)

C

chronic_fatigue

I think i juss messed up my timetable and now i can't change it, is there another time i can change it or is it 2 late??? coz on "my student activities" it says "My Subject Activities is currently unavailable to students whilst the second allocation sort is completed. The system will reopen on Wednesday 23 February."

Also, when does the timetables come out???

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You can change after the 23rd. You can no longer choose preferences but you will be able to self allocate yourself into specific tutorials if you don't like the one that you have been given. The timetables will come out on that day too, so as I said, if you don't like your classes, you can swap if there is space. Remember to keep checking after that date, as if one person pulls out of a class, a space becomes available.

jordie

HSC
Ah cool, i was looking at the timetable builder and was getting a bit confused. lol.

Sorry if this is stupid, but how do i get to the "My Student Activities"?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
so im a commencing student and filled out my preferences when i enrolled- wasnt paying that much attention to specific dates as such

i mainly picked early lectures/pracs etc... and now im thinking i might get a bad timetable since i wasnt thinking about it too much

how will i be able to change it after they release it on the 23rd?

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
so its just a matter of swapping classes if there is apce? ok then

sorry for asking i was worrying about it cause i need a job and do well for my first yr

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
That's alright! This is a place to ask questions. Yes, you will be able to swap. Remember, other people will swap out of classes, so spaces will become available all the time.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
i hope i get what i wanted other wise going to uni for a 1.5 hour lecture on wedsnday is not cool.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
I said you could until the end of the enrolment period (a few days before the 23rd) which is today. So you'll have to wait until the 23rd now to change your classes.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
It's all random, based on the times you have chosen, your other preferences, and so on. In the first sort (which was for the continuing students) about 87% of students got all of their first preferences. It might be less for this round (new students) as most of you guys are doing the same subjects in the same semesters, whereas the continuing students are doing all different subjects and all want different times because of timetables.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)