• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

uws->usyd B.applied science (1 Viewer)

boredoflife

HSC
hey guys. im doing B.ICT @ uws atm and im thinking about transferring to applied science(radiology) in usyd. just wondering if any1 is thinking the same thing. what gpa would be good enough for us to transfer? most people say gpa 5.0 is good but some people transfer with gpa of 4-5-4.7 ..

so yeah i just wnana know if its possible to transfer to applied science with gpa of 4.5-5

zazzy1234

Banned
HSC
hey guys. im doing B.ICT @ uws atm and im thinking about transferring to applied science(radiology) in usyd. just wondering if any1 is thinking the same thing. what gpa would be good enough for us to transfer? most people say gpa 5.0 is good but some people transfer with gpa of 4-5-4.7 ..

so yeah i just wnana know if its possible to transfer to applied science with gpa of 4.5-5
how could u be dong uni if ur HSC is this yr?

HSC
N/A
it is not applied science(radiology) it is applied science (radiography) i know they look and sound the same but they are vastly different. To study radiology you have to study a medical degree, intern, do residency then compete and compete and compete with other doctors for a radiology fellowship program. Radiologists perform radio-surgical operations and interpret xrays, mri's, ct's, scinthography etc whereas RADIOGRAPHERS operate the machines and make sure that the images are taken properly so they can be interpreted properly. Hope i've cleared that up.

But yes you should be able to transfer with a 5 credit avg or even less anything above 4.5 should get you in.

good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)